Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Book Signing June 26th 8:00 - 10:00

Come join us for our Book Signing at the Historical Aerial Theater (over a century old) at 426 Second Ave in Gallipolis, Ohio 45631 .

You will get a chance to meet and greet with the "Producer" Nicole Clevenger of Anna's Violin and also the Author himself William "Y-no" Winebrenner. Also, you will have a chance to purchase an autographed copy of the novel "From Out of the Forest", In which the movie Anna's Violin is based off of. The book is on Sale for only $15.00 for this event, regular price is $30.00. We hope to see you here.


  1. Ariel Theatre

    www.arieltheatre.org
    428 2nd Avenue
    Gallipolis, OH 45631-1130
    (740) 446-2787
The play is below:

100626Betty_Rimmey250

Betty Rimmey performs her one-woman show portraying the legendary Mad Ann Bailey, Rebecca Boone (wife of Daniel) and a Native American Medicine Woman.

Betty's performance will fascinate young and old alike -- what a wonderful opportunity to share the past with your family!

Admission is only $5.


1 comment:

RainBEAU said...

I read this book a couple of years ago. It was loaned to me by a friend. I have thought about it countless times and just can not get it out of my mind .I have been to the Mason County Farm Museum and the Mason County Visitors Center and could not find the book to purchase. Tonight I found Mr. Winebrinner selling them at the Ariel Theatre in Gallipolis, Ohio. I was elated to have the opportunity to purchase this book. I can not wait to start reading it again. I have never had the drive to read a book the second time but I really think I can read this book over and over again and never get tired of it. I even talked 2 of my friends into buying one tonight. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOOK. I can not say enough about it. Anna just seems like she was a part of my life in sometime long ago, I feel such a connection to her and the awful things she had to go through.